Turbo Killings

Started by Neobaron, April 06, 2011, 05:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genevieve

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 08, 2011, 02:14:02 AM
Sorry about that. Sevz is in my clan, but I have almost zero control over him. I've said "don't kill anyone" multiple times, but if he listens to me, it'll be a first. Is there any way I can kick someone out of my clan?

Pretty sure you hit me to under 7k acres around the time this post LOL

Sevah

i got tapped down to 176acres today, lucky juskapooz didn't have max turns or loyalty to heal so no damage taken, jus lost a few troops but well done bouncing back Lucy. I reckon you're better than most the players here.
There should be a top 3 contributors list in the storehouse screen. It'd be interesting to see who's in front on a daily basis. It'd encourage the front runners to work harder and if people don't like my lead maybe a successful killrun against me.
To the guy who collected the kill, well done lil brother. I'll pay ya for the hassles people on the forums have given. You did nothing wrong they're simply showing poor sporstmanship. Turbo's a free for all.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on April 08, 2011, 05:59:41 AM
I don't have cronies, i don't use suicides, i don't waste turns on n00bs n luckily you're allied in reg.
I'd like to see ya put your money where ya mouth is and duke it out but i'll refer to rule 3, i don't waste time on n00bs.
Ingame or Irl i'd run circles around ya
Ahah, thanks for the laughs. Sorry to waste your time, a noob like me isn't need on this site. ::)

Note how Sevah ignores a post disagreeing with him.  :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

sevs, you need to chillax and stop threatening to fight people in real life over an internet game  :P

Juska

I'll fight Sevz in real life.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Neobaron

e-thugs.

e-thugs everywhere.

I'd post a demotivational, but I don't like getting modded. :P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 08, 2011, 12:57:42 PM
sevs, you need to chillax and stop threatening to fight people in real life over an internet game  :P
Eh, just ignore him and hopefully he'll go away. It's not like anybody wants him here. All he does is insult the staff, complain, demand privleges, demand changes, and threaten to assault people. Oh, and brag about how he's a self-made millionaire.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on April 08, 2011, 02:03:20 PM
Eh, just ignore him and hopefully he'll go away. It's not like anybody wants him here. All he does is insult the staff, complain, demand privleges, demand changes, and threaten to assault people. Oh, and brag about how he's a self-made millionaire.

Hey, This topic isnt for making rude comments about people. Its to discuss the turbo killings. Firetooth, lay off the insults.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on April 08, 2011, 02:05:25 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on April 08, 2011, 02:03:20 PM

Hey, This topic isnt for making rude comments about people. Its to discuss the turbo killings. Firetooth, lay off the insults.
I'm not making rude comments, I'm stating facts. He's the one who threatened me, and I'm not the first. Honestly, I don't see why he isn't banned. What do you think will happen if he threatens to beat up a 10 year old? That's the main target audience.

Twilight Shadow

Have you not realized that everything you say just leads him to wanting him to kill you later also so overall you want him to kill you. Yes he has a different personality then you get over it. We all have different "roles" in the community of RWL so learn to deal with it and not rant about it

Shadow

Sevah's remarks often cross the line of being able to write them off as his "RWL personality". Firetooth has a valid point, although perhaps it could have been better phrased.

Let's not turn this topic into a flame war, please.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuotePretty sure you hit me to under 7k acres around the time this post LOL

Well, at least it wasn't under 5k acres. Anyway, I was hitting multiple folks to lowish land totals, because a clanmate had 97k, and I didn't have time to wait around for someone to take it off him. It was 3AM. So I scraped up 40k by hitting people to lower land totals than I normally would.

Oh, and to get in on the E-thuggery, I'd whip everyone's butt. I'm 6'6", 285 lbs, and I can lift a car. LOL. (OK, maybe that's only funny to me. I crack myself up.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Genevieve

Don't worry volky, I'm just jokin' with ya :P

Ashyra Nightwing

*sigh* sevs is onlining me... I suppose every web site has its troll

Sharptooh

We'll . . . at least Sevz comments are funny sometimes