Turbo Killings

Started by Neobaron, April 06, 2011, 05:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Kills can be useful, dropping our top net producer is a valid tactic, if you kill someone when they have full turns your basically wasting 18 hours for them. You could kill them everyday and stop them from contributing at all.

Turbo is so fast and land is so loose it's not one death is a big deal unless you were storing stuff anyway. Above all kills are fun, it's nice seeing that number next to your empire. Plus the "You've destroyed" screen, that's not a part of the game every player has experienced.

Fast servers allow for kills, it's the nature of the game.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Kyrolin Zenyar

Yeah, that's true.  Turbo is kind of a killfest...
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Twilight Shadow

From me personally no, from what I have heard through the game...yes only because it was reported on forums she was at a billion in net...I believe. I was asked though by people to finish the kill since they were out of turns...but I said that killing was pointless for this round except slow them down for a day

Genevieve

Shame on me for sending sevz a birthday message...  :P

Twilight Shadow

I sent you a birthday message...didn't I?

Sevah

Glad i checked the forums out. I was on 1.1b networth stored you were on 1b stored. Didn't want you snapping on my heels for that award so slowing you down now was and still is the critical time. 2days of networth didn't gain interest in your storehouse. My lead expands unless someone else's got more?
And Firegoose, I don't like you anymore. You're a coward with your pithy comments over the forums. I'm gonna destroy your empires til you do actually quit.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Genevieve

I understand the reasoning. I lost a day. But I'm not sure how big that is the scheme of the whole round.
In saying that, if a noob can't make a significant contribution with their turns, then killing could probably be a more effective use of them.

Sevah

Glad you understand, 1 day is more than enough. I produce tonnes, you produce tonnes. If i had more turns i woulda got the kill but unluckily i'd already ran an could only softenned ya up. =D i blame purple dragon cos he made the mistake of saying how much you'd stored.

Genevieve

haha yeah, well he told shael and then shael posted the message. nevermind.

Twilight Shadow

Well as I posted in a different topic. If people are sick of working as clans or facing clans. Lets have an all solo round; no aiding, no markets and no clans. Since people are complaining about clan members and overall each other. Lets see who is the best of RWL, a full out war, for the greatest warlord of this changing era of programs/code.

Reward for winning would be a custom title or something.

Gen. Volkov

Sorry about that. Sevz is in my clan, but I have almost zero control over him. I've said "don't kill anyone" multiple times, but if he listens to me, it'll be a first. Is there any way I can kick someone out of my clan?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on April 07, 2011, 04:12:48 PM
Yeah, that's true.  Turbo is kind of a killfest...
Then admit you were going for the kill, rather than a landgrab. I don't believe for a second you're telling the truth. You may be new, but you're neither incredibly ignorant, or incredibly young. They're the only two things that could have explained it.

I agree that a tactical kill kinda made sense, but pretending like you had no idea you were on a kill run is a joke.

Being killed costs a single day's run, and yet it takes three people to make the kill.

If your clan spent the rest of the round killing Lucy every single day, you would fall behind. It really doesn't make all that much tactical sense.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on April 07, 2011, 09:12:03 PM
Glad i checked the forums out. I was on 1.1b networth stored you were on 1b stored. Didn't want you snapping on my heels for that award so slowing you down now was and still is the critical time. 2days of networth didn't gain interest in your storehouse. My lead expands unless someone else's got more?
And Firegoose, I don't like you anymore. You're a coward with your pithy comments over the forums. I'm gonna destroy your empires til you do actually quit.
Hahah, Sevz your a laugh. I have no motivation to play. But if you want, go ahead, destroy my reg empire. Or try. I'm only netting in reg, but if you provoke me, lets see what happens. My empire's wide open, and clanned. Boy, it will take real skill for you to go get your cronies to suicide away all my leaders then poison my net. Oh, I forgot, you don't like suicides, but it's fine when you use them, because you're an amazing, unstoppable warlord that everybody should aspire to be like. ::)

And a coward, lol. It's a text based game! We aren't cowards or heroes or warriors, Sevz, grow up.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

I don't have cronies, i don't use suicides, i don't waste turns on n00bs n luckily you're allied in reg.
I'd like to see ya put your money where ya mouth is and duke it out but i'll refer to rule 3, i don't waste time on n00bs.
Ingame or Irl i'd run circles around ya

Shadow

You have used suicides many times, don't be silly.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..