Distribution Proposition

Started by The Lady Shael, April 05, 2011, 09:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Yes show no mercy for a clan losing by 3 times first place...

Neobaron

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on April 06, 2011, 04:31:14 PM
Yes show no mercy for a clan losing by 3 times first place...

As much as I'm sure the rest of us would like to do so, we can't help that.

One occurrence of  accidental imbalance does not warrant a change to the way the system works.

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Genevieve

I just wanted to say that I don't agree with PD's idea, I thought his message to Shael might have sounded like I did. Anyways, all of the clans should have about the same distribution of talent, and I think having to deal with new players is just one of the challenges of the theme.
I think having the leader be able to choose who gets what is a better idea, it would make the role of clan leader more important rather than just a title.
But I think it is fine how it is at the moment, the amount of networth each individual contributes to the storehouse isn't really related to the end result. Even in normal clan play, if there's an "emperor", they're not the one who has made the net.

The Lady Shael

I hate being omniscient and having no one to talk to about it. Anyways.

It seems most are in favor of leaving the distribution methods as they are. I can see the point of both sides, but it is a fact that each clan has to deal with this hurdle and it should be regarded as one of the challenges of this theme (if anything Marlfox is the clan that should be complaining).

So the round will proceed as previously intended, no changes.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Twilight Shadow

I don't care if you attack just saying it would be nicer if the newbs don't get hit, but its all part of the game, attack and make your profit. Marlfox does not need to complain about talent in the clan, we will be back on top in a week...maybe

Sevah

I reckon it's a good idea to have the clan leaders distribute networth accordingly, no point sending loyalty to an indy or better yet a chunk of networth to someone not contributing or capable of protecting the assets. Why should wolfbite and houndsy produce so much cash if 80% goes somewhere unsafe?

Can you can it so everyone splits 50% and the leader of the clan gives out the rest? (i'm not a clan leader and Houndsy don't like me much these days) (unbiased)
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

Quotei'm not a clan leader and Houndsy don't like me much these days

I'm a little irritated with you, but that doesn't mean I actively dislike you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Not in last place for a little bit :D

Clan   Total Networth
Marlfox   $4,594,392,137
Flitchaye   $4,515,006,247
Corsair   $5,170,589,623
Rapscallion   $7,189,627,544

Shadow

Lol. A few of the biggest net contributors in my clan went inactive after the first few days. I suspect Flitchaye will finish last on the distribution table. To be fair, I have not put much effort into teaching the new players in my clan this round, so it is mostly my fault ^_^

Ah well.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Uiblis

Yeah, and now you left us Shadow.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow

Sorry Uiblis. I hope you understand my reasons for doing so. If you send me strategy messages on forums or reg, or simply post them, I would be more than happy to help you.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Uiblis

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem