A BILLION DOLLARS

Started by Twilight Shadow, April 01, 2011, 01:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Twilight Shadow

Thats my characters name background but is not where I came up with the name

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Quixote Katana

Um...did someone suggest it to you?
Master of House Katana. Warlord of Fort Shadow. Member of the Empire of the Phoenix.
The Last Samurai.

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

You are in love with Edward Cullen?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Twilight Shadow

They second is based off the first

Krowdon

Um, Twilight, as in the sunset. and the sun makes long shadows.

Twilight Shadow

Legit Krowdon wins, Well twilight as in the sunset, where a wolf lurks in the shadows close enough

Krowdon

Yay! I forgot you were a wolf. Lol. Im a fox. ♥

Krowdon

I know its like "Oh, uncreative! so many people have fox characters" Well, I've had this character longer than I've had many of my friends. So I have like, a thing for her. Like she's part of my being, or something.