A dark and musty plot that's been done a thousand times but has to be done again

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, March 30, 2011, 06:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You could be near me.

By near I mean within 1000 miles though so...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

No. But when I was younger and my feet couldn't even reach the stirrups, I fell off once. darn near hit a barbed wire fence but landed safely in some weeds. And when I was even younger than that my older sister had me on with her riding one bareback and it took off and we nearly fell off. Again. Almost been stampeded by cows but luckily I had a boomstick so they just went around me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

When I was younger, I almost got bucked off a pony. XD. Like horses just fine. Dont like ponies anymore hardly.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

My horses. I actually use them as practical transportation due to high gas prices.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

oh. I would love to use a horse as my main mode of transportation.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

And a carriage. Like, you know? and we all can wear hoop skirts and corsets.

Ungatt Trunn II

I also have a wagon. And a team to pull it. I am in most the local parades.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon