A dark and musty plot that's been done a thousand times but has to be done again

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, March 30, 2011, 06:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Why are you afraid to list you state of residence?

They know. So we may as well know.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont want y'all showing up on my doorstep. Besides, why is it important?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

How in the hell could me or anyone besides the administration pinpoint your location just by knowing your State?

I'll give my exact address. I just don't care. 4715 Liberty Church Road, 42206, Auburn, Logan County, Kentucky, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milky Way.

u mad?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

I welcome people to visit me, because those who try to wrong me would get a FISTFUL OF DOLLARS!

I mean uh, lead. Sorry. Been watching too many westerns lately...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE