Clan Leader Voting

Started by The Lady Shael, March 30, 2011, 09:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Hi Turbo players,

You may now vote for your clan leader, under the Clans page. Keep in mind you won't be able to change your vote once you have voted, so vote wisely.

The clan leaders will be officially appointed on Monday, April 4th.

So far the storehouses look good! Don't forget you can see the total networth of the other clan's storehouses, so try not to fall behind. =)

Hope you guys are liking the new "secret" feature on the scores page!

~The Lady Shael
RWL Administrator
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Daryn

*pokes*

That thing is awesome!
Pies.

Juska

Why can't you vote for yourself?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Cause everyone would vote for themselves.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Juska

Being a clan leader has responsibilities that some people do not want, so I doubt everyone would vote for themselves.

Current Empires:

The Lady Shael

Well, not everyone, but I would definitely say most of the players would vote for themselves if given the chance. It forces new people to get to know others in their clan, and older players....I'm not sure what it does for older players. -.-

Juska

Maybe I'm just being pompous, but I wanted to vote for myself.
Current Empires:

The Lady Shael

The way I see it, if you deserve to be clan leader, you should have enough (or create enough) positive influence with your clanmates to persuade them to vote for you. You shouldn't be the leader because you believe you can make the best decisions, but because your clanmates believe you can make the best decisions.

Juska

Ideally.

That satisfies my question.
Current Empires: