It seems I am the first to break 1000-attacks

Started by Menatus, April 04, 2003, 08:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Lookie!

O 1022 (77%)

That means I've attacked people over 1000 times, and broke 77% of the time. I just did a Warlord Search of 900 and looked through all the hordes, and saw that no one else has broken that barrier.

Isn't that cool?

I just did another search and found I'm also the oldest playing horde in the game's reset! w00t! That would explain the barrier thing, then...

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

Yea, good job, that probably means you are one of the hatest warlords in the game. I mean, that means you hurt quite a few people, taking them down ranks. I am sure not many of those people like you. Just an after thought.

Anyways good job.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

or that u hit every person who ever played once, and then some
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

Including me but she only attack me like 3 times ever.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

I...I'm the most hated Warlord? *sniffle*

I'm a living, walking, breathing milestone!

calria

Go Tania! Quite impressive! w00t!

I don't think she's the most hated warlord, though! Not by a super-long shot!
*luffs on Tania*

Holby

Hold on a minute, have you thought of most successful attacks? You mightn't be leading on that one. 77% isn't that crash hot compared to the evil Ereptor with 96%.
Anyone want to bother working out the successful attacks to see who's winning?
*Tries to spoil all the fun*
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Well I get attacked a lot, so it's hard to break people. So nyeh!

Holby

*Slightly annoyed that he couldn't catch up on all the posts before someone replied, Holby still comes up with another pathetic response*
I finished with 78% on the old server <_<
Um, and yeah. So there!
I will not deleted this

calria

I have 100% success on the regular server currently!
That makes me better than even Ereptor!

*ignores the fact that she's only attacked 3 times*

Ereptor

first person?  
Offensive Actions: 1005 (96%)
Defenses: 493 (33%

96% is not so bad.  and almost 500 attacks.  that is about half.  That means for every attack someone hits me,  i hit back at double.  Peace alliance decided to backstab me today.  This means other warlords had to pay because of his bad choices.  John was hit the worst.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

Ouch!

I'm glad that I'm not high enough in the ranks to have it be possible that I might cross Ereptor... scary!

Menatus

How come you don't kill Peace Alliance? Oh, he has no clan. But you can still take back that land...