Not really, I skim them and delete them
1 (4.5%)
No, I delete them on sight
0 (0%)
Other (explain)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

The Lady Shael

I don't want to seem like I'm spamming you guys with information, but I want to make sure the purpose of these messages is:

-to give you guys concise, relevant reminders of important events
-to provide awareness of any other opportunities within RWL (like Turbo resets, contests, mentoring, etc)

Sometimes I get a bit wordy, but I just get excited. >.<
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

I think this site is one of the most considerate there is out there. My old email account still gets spammed from places I went years ago. We have the power to mass mail everyone that has a forum account which would bring back people and let others know updates. Some people may want this, however we don't do it because some may not. We have no ads on the site. No pesky things popping up. We don't sell any information.

I see nothing wrong with any level of posting a comment in a place where an active member may see it and have interest in it. Go Shael, Spam us!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Aww, thanks wolf. I just became concerned since it's recently come to my attention that newbies are deleting my mass-messages, and then asking what's going on (evidence that they did not read the message). Of course, none of those members visit the forums, so this poll won't really be an accurate representation....I guess I have to accept that I can't reach everyone but that still bothers me.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

If people choose to ignore information, they deserve the resulting confusion ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Neobaron

I always wondered why I never got emails from RWL.

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

I usually read them, unless I already know what is in them.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kyrolin Zenyar

I read them, just because it probably makes Shael feel good.  :0
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on March 30, 2011, 10:28:19 AM
I read them, just because it probably makes Shael feel good.  :0

:D

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

I read them, I dont always remember what I read, but Sometimes I go back and reread.

Im not a big Turbo player, (Dont know why) So I might ignore the "Turbo is resetting in a week! New round is..." messages. But other than that, I enjoy your messages. I enjoy messages from everyone, actually.

A Death threat would be nice every once in a while too. Just to keep things fresh.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

SiegeMaster

ill make sure to send thatdeath threat soon Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!