Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Daryn

I tried, but it closed?

Syntax error?
Pies.

SiegeMaster

The Lady Shael

Sign-ups might close periodically in case there is a bug I need to iron out. Thanks for your patience. =)

Also the new secret feature does not work in Internet Explorer, as Neo found out.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Twilight Shadow

My timer is already off lol

You have 3 days and 23.9 hours before
you may change your race.

Also digging the new feature, my atking and aiding will be faster at least and the other part about online expect that kind of gives a strategy instead of hiding when you've been on and off ;) (say that so I don't give it completely away)

Shadow

Please test features and give feedback. Ferrets and Magpies, make sure you spell heals you as it should. Everyone use standard a few times and check that it takes buildings. Check that the bank gets bigger if you build markets, etc.

Shadow

Hey all, I forgot to mention in the first post, but the base upkeep food cost of troops has been increased - rat by 10%, weasel by 20%, stoat and skiff by 25%. This is to balance out the increased forager output and lowered indy output for solo play.

Even though it is a storehouse round, I ask that indy players do at least one run without storing anything until the end to test how the upkeep costs behave.

Twilight Shadow

With the new feature, when you click "there" and you click another they both stay up; do we want it that way or where the other one would close when you click another?

Alright also when do we vote for clan leaders?

The Lady Shael

The new feature was designed that way on purpose. =)

Clan leader voting will take place within a week, to give time for other people to sign up.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Twilight Shadow

Alright just wondering if thats what the determined decision was or not =) Thanks!

The Lady Shael

I like you better when you don't have a concussion, TS. Just saying.

Twilight Shadow

I still have a concussion, I was just making a party out here for me while you guys sat in vent lol

Plus, I am hoping to do well this round as a ferret. Plus I enjoy forced clans a lot; one to meet new players and learn their strats, two its different than being with NW, Briar and Vargarth. My best pals of RWL ;) I would say cody but he chokes on doritos when I talk to him.

Firetooth

Good changes, I'll probably play some. Thanks, and nice to see Magpie uses a special spell similar to the one I suggested, too. :)

Also, I hate to tread on your toes, as I've already mentioned this (a lot), but I still think the one race that needs upgrading is wildcat.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Really liking the new scores feature (as TS has already pointed out) is it the secret feature too?

Also, is there a button missing at the very bottom left or is it just me ??? I think I remember there being three under management