Russian

Started by Uiblis, March 26, 2011, 08:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I dont understand why all those women loved him. Maybe he smelled nice. Like dog shampoo. (Just sayin', my dog smells pretty nice sometimes.)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Because he is related to us, Krowdon!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Yeah our great uncle

Krowdon

yahoo! <3 Rasputin. He was like, really hard to kill.

Twilight Shadow

Wonder where I get it from :wink:

Krowdon

Lol.

They gave the man enough poison to kill 3 men, he didnt die. Then Rasputin got shot. Didnt die. Rasputin took a run for it, got shot twice. Then they threw his body into a river. Turned up 3 days later. Positioning of the body showed that he had tried to claw his way out of the ice in the river.

Poisoned, and shot like,4 times. and the man Drowns. -__-

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Twilight Shadow

Well I guess you know how to kill me now

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Twilight Shadow

PHAIL on your part

Krowdon

dont you mean Pahil?