Bounty 30bs

Started by Twilight Shadow, March 21, 2011, 09:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Whomever kills Timber RattleSnake gets 30 billion in cash

:P

I got it covered ;) :P

The Lady Shael

TS, if you don't stop spamming the forums with all your accounts, I'm gagging you for three days. This is your first warning.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Purple Dragon

On another note I agree, Ill add a 100m troops to this bounty.

Timber basically just suicides your army and its unsportmanlike... I figure I'll just murder him until reset since I'm not really in a team right now and just messing around
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Ruddertail

The first bounty was unreasonable and stingy. The second one appears merely unreasonable. Uh. . . progress?

Edit:

Seriously dude, you're overreacting. I broke you in my massed troop because your "hole" had a significant number of troops, and I didn't think to espy because I'm an indy. As it is, 2 mil weasels  is rather steep to expect people to break, anyhow - most people don't have 6 mil weasels just lying around. I tried weasels, failed, had no clue what you had, so I broke you the way I could. I wasn't even trying to mess you up.

TS was a different story, but he was emp. Softening him up was perfectly reasonable.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward