Redwall Character Discussion

Started by The Lady Shael, March 21, 2011, 04:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Who's your favorite Redwall character and why?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Ungatt Truun was one of my favourites (although I had a few) mainly because he seemed like one of the few competent villains out of all the books I've read, and I think he's the only one to have conquered Salamandstrom, quite a feat

He was also quite mysterious, it's been a while since I read the book but I don't think they ever revealed his past, and he was also a Wildcat, which made he seem a lot more intimidating than say a rat stoat or weasel villain

He also Held his own against a Badger (even though he lost, but hey it was close)

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

SiegeMaster

Krowdon

I liked The Taggerung.

Reasoning... ah, I just enjoyed his character. All of it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

SiegeMaster

The Lady Shael

I liked Mariel the Gullwhacker for the longest time, just because she was a female heroine. It was just inspiring.

Gonff was my favorite for a while too...whenever I would come across his jokes or antics in the story I would literally laugh out loud.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ungatt Trunn II

I forgot who my favorite was... hmmmm....

Anyway it had something with them being pwntastic and massive armies and such. You know the story.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 22, 2011, 03:49:45 PM
I forgot who my favorite was... hmmmm....

Anyway it had something with them being pwntastic and massive armies and such. You know the story.

Yeah it kind of rings a bell . . . I can't quite put my finger on it

Quote from: Firetooth on March 22, 2011, 02:18:56 PM
Every mole ever.

Whyum wold that be kind zur

oi culdn't be a thinkin why zurr aye

Mr.Grimm

Ferahago. Why? Because the character is awesome and so are weasels!

Kyrolin Zenyar

Name a hare, any hare, and I like him.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Daryn

Hm. One of the best villains would have to be Ungatt.
Pies.

Night Wolf

Doogy plumm, hummorus, scottish, and reminded me of myself

As for fav villian I dont really lol

Ashyra Nightwing

ah, memories :D Pretty minor character but  I always liked Russa from the Long Patrol because she was super badass and squirrels are pretty much my favourite animal.

Favourite villain's got to be the crazy-eyes guy from the Pearls of Lutra, I can't remember his name..

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!