Shael, Klamath, Kilk, Darkness...

Started by Menatus, April 04, 2003, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Stormclaw no longer an admin (although it's nice to see Ragefur around sometimes), Shael gone without a trace, Klamath had to go...it seems that everyone is leaving in some way or another, or has already left.

Why is this? I'd like to know, before everyone else decided to leave.

Abby The Rat

~Prods Menatus~

Have you forgotten me?
And your right, I haven't seen Shael for a while now.. But at least Calria came back. ~Nods~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Yeah, very disheartening.
No Beatles either.

The three people I enjoyed the presence of most are gone from the RWL forums.
I'll get in contact with Beatles if I can, and Klamath's always about somewhere. Don't know where to contact Shael, though? Meh, I have her AIM, at least, though I've never talked to her.
:(
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Darkness wasn't here long enough to really be added, methinks, but oh well...(Newbs forced me to leave, so I'll show up here time and time again to flame them still.)

Menatus

Holby, I wasn't one of your three favorite people? Yeah, I knew I forgot Beatles. I haven't seen him around anywhere, lately. Shael's is PearlHarborDay44, not The Lady Shael now.

Holby

*Adds Menatus to list of three people and decides to E-mail Beatles*
The list of three now looks a leedle bigger than that. Anyone mind being compressed? Hope I haven't offended you awfully, I've left out some other people that are on there. Thing is, they're still here. And three compressed sounds better than six.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

That's okay. I'm so used to being compressed I sorta like it. It's like shriveling up and dying.

Badrang the Tyrant

I wish none would leave again, and the others will come back.

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Kazaar

I saw Shael lookin at some threads in the forum.

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

*misses Shael muchly*

Yah, I miss the others too lol but Shael most of all.
Gah! I hated him, but I even miss Beatles. *sniff* It's nice to have someone to hate.

Beatles has broken his leg... It says on the TSR forums...

Menatus

Aww, poor Beatles. No wonder he hasn't been around lately.