Fridaaaay

Started by The Lady Shael, March 21, 2011, 11:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

SiegeMaster

Hey i want some, why dont you share Briar???   OM NOMNOM NOM

Briar

you can share with shael
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Kyrolin Zenyar

OK, you think THAT song sticks?  Try:  "This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was..."

HA!  Ha! Ha! ha! 
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Stella Cadente

just heard this epic version

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

SiegeMaster

i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, every body's nerves, every body's nerves, and this is how it goes BUM BUM BUM

i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, every body's nerves, every body's nerves, and this is how it goes BUM BUM BUM

etc etc etc.

my middle school janiter made it up i still have it stuck in my head, and it annoys the living c*** out of you

Krowdon

Briar

your middle school janitor lied to you

SiegeMaster

he was a great janitor always talked to everyone even played bball with us at resses sometimes

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

He was fun sounding.