How do you pronounce my name?

Started by Krowdon, March 17, 2011, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've heard Krowdon pronounced some pretty interesting ways, so I wanted to see whay you guys did. :D

Ku-Row-Dahn
Crowd-in
Crow-Dahn
Kuh-rao-doughn (I dont Even know. Like, Dough as in Doughnut. But with an N.?)
ki-roh-din
Other (Post!)

Kyrolin Zenyar

I am enjoying my salad's warm company... ;D
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on March 24, 2011, 08:05:03 PM
Salad is the promise that food is coming...

unless the Salad is all you have.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

I want to learn to host formal dinners. like, setting the places, inviting the guests, all that fun stuff.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh that's easy. First you must have a front table seating you (the host) and your most honored guests. This table faces the rest of the tables, which are usually two columns of how ever many tables facing you. Be sure the guests silverware and plates are already set out and prepared properly (with correct silverware placement like soup spoon etc) and of course drinks. Now the food should be set aside on a table for everyone to get after the toasts have all been made. Wait, do you get the food before or after? darnit I FORGOT AHHH!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 26, 2011, 02:57:32 PM
Oh that's easy. First you must have a front table seating you (the host) and your most honored guests. This table faces the rest of the tables, which are usually two columns of how ever many tables facing you. Be sure the guests silverware and plates are already set out and prepared properly (with correct silverware placement like soup spoon etc) and of course drinks. Now the food should be set aside on a table for everyone to get after the toasts have all been made. Wait, do you get the food before or after? (dog-garn-it) I FORGOT AHHH!!!

I have a book that goes over this, but it shall be hard to practice because
A) I neither have or can afford such things.
B) I dont have an occasion
C) I wouldnt know who to invite

Kyrolin Zenyar

You can invite me, I'm hungry! :D

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

I have to find tablecloths, good silverware, a way to decorate the table, several dfferent types of glasses and matching china, I cant do that right now. lol.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

I mean China as in plates and bowls and stuff. Not China.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Yeah.  I know.  I don't have either.

Krowdon

Alas, My dreams of hosting a formal dinner are not to be, as of right now. Perhaps in the distant future.