Started by yankerr007, March 16, 2011, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankerr007

I think it's the turns sys
I am singing in the rain.
it's not raining, and it's not a song.

i'm just bloody stoned...

The Lady Shael

Welcome to the forums, again.  :) You need a nickname. Can we call you "yanky"? Or just "yank"? Or is there another name you prefer to go by?

The turns system is definitely a unique point to the game. It ensures that the best players are determined by raw skill, not the players who can stay online the most or click on the most monsters.

Since I stopped playing the game years ago, my favorite part of RWL has always been the community of players.  :) Always honorable, always gracious, always helpful. Most of the time.  :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pippin

i find the forums and turbo the best aspects of the game, never really like reg.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

I always use the forums, even if I am not currently active in the game. But there are other reasons for that...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

SiegeMaster

Krowdon

I like all the players (Most of them, at least). And I like the theme  of the game. :3

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

SiegeMaster

themes for turbo are pretty great