IS everyone leaving the game?

Started by Dead Eye, April 04, 2003, 07:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*whaps Tania with a non-microwavable wet noodle*

Darlin', you're so seriously an oldbie that it's not even funny.

Well, actually, I take that back-
it IS funny.
*rofl*

Blood Wake

o...k... that made less sence than what you corrected in the post about insulting erepter
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

calria

I'm always gramatically correct.

I never said anything about making sense!

General Austin

No, I am the all-powerful grammatical error correcterer!!! *puffs out tiny chest and imagines applause*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Van

*claps for Austin* But  Calria is the grammitical Queen. She rules the land of Grammatica with a iron dictionary.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

calria

Ou I do? *claps in joy*
Happiness consumes me!

I am Queen Calria of Grammatica!
Bow to me while reciting your preticate and subject correctly, or I shall whap you with my iron dictionary of doom!

*cackles*

Abby The Rat

~Sits here reading Cal post~

Does Ou sounds like Oh???

~Ponders and mutters trying to work it out~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Nooooo! *pats silly Ad*

Ou sounds like "woo!" only without the "w."

MediGuy

Quote from: calriaOu I do? *claps in joy*
Happiness consumes me!

I am Queen Calria of Grammatica!
Bow to me while reciting your preticate and subject correctly, or I shall whap you with my iron dictionary of doom!

*cackles*
:blink: Is this what I think it is?  Is this really a spelling error?  This is impossible!  How could I have found the Queen of Grammatica incorrect when it comes to spelling?  What is a "preticate"?  Is it not supposed to be "predicate"?  Why do I keep asking questions?

This is blasphemy!  How could I even think of it...

Please, Queen, forgive me!
The least expensive pizza is the one you steal. ~nick

Power of Mordor

Ive been saying that for quite some time now, she makes quite a lot of mistakes of her own if you look carefully. Calria thinks she is smarter than everyone else though, and believes that she should be allowed to jump on those other not perfect people who make mistakes.

Van

Well, everyone is human except me, I'm a intelligent muskrat.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

StrongBad rules!

MediGuy

Quote from: Power of MordorIve been saying that for quite some time now, she makes quite a lot of mistakes of her own if you look carefully. Calria thinks she is smarter than everyone else though, and believes that she should be allowed to jump on those other not perfect people who make mistakes.
Hey, so do I.   <_< I think I can jump on other people when they make grammatical errors even though I do sometimes.  I usually do it with obvioux 1z likr ty[inh lije tis, toh...
The least expensive pizza is the one you steal. ~nick

Power of Mordor

Van

I don't mind grammatical errors and stuff. Except  "I seen it"  :angry:  That one really annoys me.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

StrongBad rules!

Power of Mordor

Quote from: calriaDarlin', you're so seriously an oldbie that it's not even funny.
"So seriously" doen't work either grammar girl.