Krowdon wins the Spa Room contest!

Started by The Lady Shael, March 04, 2011, 02:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

And as promised, she wins a custom title.

Her new title is:

Queen of the Krowbar

Yay! Enjoy your shiny new title. ^.^

That was pretty fun to watch actually, we might have another one of these contests in the future.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Hehehe, I got an idea.

Instead of a title for the next winner, they get restricted mod powers for the Spa Room only, like Dirty Harry. It should probably be a reward that wears off after a while though. Or not. It'd still be fun and people would be practically tripping over each other in order to win.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 04, 2011, 03:56:55 PM
Hehehe, I got an idea.

Instead of a title for the next winner, they get restricted mod powers for the Spa Room only, like Dirty Harry. It should probably be a reward that wears off after a while though. Or not. It'd still be fun and people would be practically tripping over each other in order to win.

Ha! I bet that one would be over in two days.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Well that's my idea. I think it'll work so why not.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

Actually, it's funny you say that, I considered that as a prize. It'd probably be like mod powers in Spa Room for a week.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

The Lady Shael

I'll give the excitement some time to settle down before we start the next contest. You guys need to get some more competition in here, Krowdon single-handedly owned that last stretch.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, it was the timing. She got lucky. Me and the ol' SRA (with the help of some civilian contractors) added on 300+ posts in an hour or so. Of course that was back when it was at 300 posts and quite stagnate. After that it kinda took off though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: The Lady Shael on March 04, 2011, 08:09:06 PM
I'll give the excitement some time to settle down before we start the next contest. You guys need to get some more competition in here, Krowdon single-handedly owned that last stretch.
hey! I helped quite a bit untill I had to leave

Congrats Krowdon!

Firetooth

Well my poor british time zone means I have little chance of winning...
Then again, I have a title, and have already gone a crazy-good spa room power trip when Dirty Harry had mod powers, so it's all good.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP

Sorry I felt the need to try that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 05, 2011, 03:54:56 AM
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP

Sorry I felt the need to try that.
herp.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

I like the idea of a spa mod. But I still want a title... By Shael.

Krowdon

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?