Newsflash!

Started by Mr.Grimm, March 01, 2011, 09:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Mr.Grimm

At the time I wrote this, Grimmvania has become a nation! It is still part of RSL, but it houses only SSP agents. It biggest exports are pain and terror! In other news, 2 has decided to no longer be a prime number. When asked why this was, 2 respond to saying that it was sick of being the only even prime number. Rumors speculate 2 is suffering from depression after its break up with 17 and that 2 constantly lives in his costars, 1, shadow. That is all.

Krowdon

What! COme back to us #2!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

As the time I wrote this, RSL News was just getting the information on a developing story that could change you very life! This story is now taking place in Chicago. Live on the scene, Turd Ferguson. Wait... Okay. Apparently Mr. Ferguson is not in Chicago. He is apparently 106 miles from Chicago with full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it is dark, and he is wearing sunglasses. In other news, are children becoming fatter or is the world shrinking? You decide on RSL News.

Briar

I thought the other one was the newsperson for RSL
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Mr.Grimm

Then don't bring it up!

Ungatt Trunn II

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Two SRA regulars found with a blood alcohol level higher than the average GPA in China. Both soldiers are survived by their families. Oh wait never mind they were married lolololllol.

Also you just lost the game.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

No i didn't. I actually won.

Ungatt Trunn II

You only won the other game. The game you still lost but hey, the other game, huh?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

At the time I wrote this, Communists have invaded Trunn's heating!

Ungatt Trunn II

And they all burned to death
DIE HIPPIE DIE