Newsflash!

Started by Mr.Grimm, March 01, 2011, 09:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

At the time of this topic was being created, yellow is a color! Also, I'm still mentally unstable and planning the fall of my enemies. That is all.

Ungatt Trunn II

yellow was never a color. Then again I'm so colorblind that my mind makes up colors to process and if any other mind tried to perceive them they would go insane (yet another trait from Cthulhu)

At the time I wrote this Donald Trump was arguing with some fat dude on my TV.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

At the time I wrote this the SSP is hunting for Krowdon and carrying out a purge of anime charters in spa.

Ungatt Trunn II

Can't get too nostalgic in spa... You get too nostalgic and time warps back momentarily. The anime wars are over Grimm old friend. Long over and we have the corpses to prove it. And the lack of activity. That war may have been what drove off 4 of our more active members.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

*Starts rocking back and forth on the ground* So many bunny things... It's so dark... I'm sorry men!!! Why couldn't I save you from them?! WHY?!

Ungatt Trunn II

There was nothing we could do! We had our orders and darnit we fought! also why am I wearing a jumpsuit I hate jumpsuits.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

This topic...pure, perfect, unscathed.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Mr.Grimm

Grimmroll. The most epic kind of roll.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!