Hey online people!

Started by Blood Wake, February 28, 2011, 07:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

stop viewing the spa room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

SiegeMaster

Blood Wake

Dang it SiegeMaster!!!

You don't realize how happy I am that you're still here and even chatting on the forums with us!

You're growing up so fast!!!

*tears*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

Quote from: SiegeMaster on February 28, 2011, 07:55:26 PM
I CANT HELP IT!  :-[

That's exactly what I thought when I read his post!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

SiegeMaster

Ungatt Trunn II

The Spa room is timeless in nature, it has been known to attract many and they usually leave insane. Probably has something to do with Cthulhu but hey such is life, yes?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

I think people leave insane because of you ungatt the leader of RSL, "supposedly"

Ungatt Trunn II

I ain't the leader I'm the general, the council's whim is my command.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

SiegeMaster

Ungatt Trunn II

Well if you want to join SRA please take a look at this poster, oh and you need to take a test too, but I forgot where it is...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

SiegeMaster

I would join the fight today but the steroids I need to take take a day to kick in JK

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

SiegeMaster

I know right? Can u tell that to my dad he doesn't believe me

Ungatt Trunn II

I can't tell him but I could always light him aflame if you'd like
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on February 28, 2011, 08:03:59 PM
I think people leave insane because of you ungatt the leader of RSL, "supposedly"
Im leader you fool!
Not much better but I found it necisarry to point out