Who Stole The Cookies From The Cookie Jar???

Started by SiegeMaster, February 28, 2011, 06:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Somehow I seem to make everyone my enemy... No matter! This is what wormhole devices are for! And how is that you like SRA over me? I'm the leader of the SSP for the love of spam!

Ungatt Trunn II

Probably because you rarely, if ever mention SSP. I mention SRA and have many advertisements for it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

PSRA: Provincial wing of the Spammer Republican Army.  Oh, by the way, I took the liberty of redirecting all wormholes in the universe to the SRA jail...
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Mr.Grimm

Oh, that's right. So stupid of me not advertising for a SECRET ORGANAZTION! Ha! I lied when I said I had a wormhole! What I really have is a yub!

Ungatt Trunn II

This guy is due for promotion, not only does he redirect a wormhole but he makes a whole new division and even a jail. I have one request, the jail must be called "Superjail!"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 02, 2011, 06:04:07 PM
This guy is due for promotion, not only does he redirect a wormhole but he makes a whole new division and even a jail. I have one request, the jail must be called "Superjail!"
I agree. Not only was he able to do these things, he was able to combat me without stooping to personal insults. Well done.

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on March 02, 2011, 06:03:15 PM
Oh, that's right. So stupid of me not advertising for a SECRET ORGANAZTION! Ha! I lied when I said I had a wormhole! What I really have is a yub!

a yub?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Kyrolin Zenyar

Mr.Grimm

I could, but then I would have to kill you.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Well, I have a woozle.  That outdoes your yub, destroying it, and sending you to the Superjail.  @Ungatt.  I'll take the promotion.  Dr. Sir Emperor King sounds good.

Mr.Grimm

HA! I say HA sir! You think your woozle can defeat my yub? And also, as a member of the RSL council, I don't go to "Superjail."

Ungatt Trunn II

I was thinking you being my first Head Lieutenant (that I can remember) but okay   :o

Also it's "Superjail!"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Where is this "Superjail!" and why isnt Night Wolf in it?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works