Who Stole The Cookies From The Cookie Jar???

Started by SiegeMaster, February 28, 2011, 06:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I wouldn't go up to high... Sure reality is (relatively) stable on ground level in spa but once you go up too high reality gets all fluid and starts shifting...

However perhaps being a spawn of Cthulhu protects you. I don't know about that balloon though. If I were you I would just casually walk away considering they aren't even here to stop you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

But walking away is not dramatic! And aside from singing songs from the Beatles Sgt. Pepper lonely heart club band album, I am fine in high altitudes

Ungatt Trunn II

Well I'll take care of that then, I wouldn't want to be labeled a liar.

*has soldiers shoot down Grimm's balloon with AA gun*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Ooh!  Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!  I love that album!  Don't worry! *goes up in other hot air balloon and fixes holes*
"I'm fixing a hole..."
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Mr.Grimm

See Trunn? You have no chance of stopping me! None!

Ungatt Trunn II

I AM NO LIAR!!!

*Orders troops to scramble spamjets*

Hahaha, spamjets.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

You fool! SSP agents have spiked the fuel source for your precious spamjets! So hahahaha yourself!

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

The spam was spiked! Can't you see Trunn? Everything from the beginning was planned! Even the anime wars!

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

You poor, deluded fool! This was all planned! The death of hundreds of men, anime characters, and cheeseburgers, all planned!

Ungatt Trunn II

moar than hundreds died, besides I'm immortal. This is just one of the thousands of lives I've lived and Cthulhu loves me moar
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

But can't see Trunn? I planned all of this for Cthulhu! I never wanted you dead, just busy with a war!

Ungatt Trunn II

well no der but possible, warring is what I do, I'm a general. I don't worry about plans (as evident by SRA causality count)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

*Decides he likes the SRA better than Mr. Grimm*  Oops, sorry!  *Takes out chainsaw, cuts off basket from balloon, and cuts giant hole in balloon*  Byebye!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!