Bye Guys

Started by Krowdon, February 28, 2011, 04:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiegeMaster

Blood Wake

Krowdon! I barely know you! Maybe if you knew me you'd feel like you fit in, not that I fit in or anything.

Plus I haven't spammed you yet. No one can leave until i've made them buy a copy of "Two: Glass Apple"
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Richard Nixon

YOU CAN'T LEAVE HIPPY!!
There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Fidel Castro

Honestly I would prefer you stay

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

SiegeMaster

Twilight Shadow

Sis you could have at least told me before announcing it publicly, or is this another prank of yours....I sure hope so

David Motari

can't leave I'll throw you off a cliff if ya do
I did it a favor, get off my back!

Blood Wake

There are some impressive people here who all support Krowdon staying FOREVER!!

h

SiegeMaster

YEAH! we'll start a RIOT

Agent Elliot

You leave and I preform 6 kinds of PSYOPS on you and you won't forget em.

Not Ungatt Trunn II

lul im a moartal

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah you pretty much have to stay at this point, the odds are stacked against you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

SiegeMaster

27 to 1 i think 27 wins  :P

Ungatt Trunn II

inb4 krowdonlover5000
DIE HIPPIE DIE