Look at the number of posts I have...

Started by calria, April 03, 2003, 06:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

hehe!

Yeah, I dunno why I'm so overjoyed about it, but I am.

TR Shadow

AHHHH!

Cal, methinks this proves onece and for all that you are the evilest forum-goer =P.

Trident

LOL... that reminds me of this guy I know (more like kid).  He can be occupied for hours if you give him four markers.  He seems to enjoy switching the caps... *calls mental institute*   :D  

Deathclaw

Quote from: TridentLOL... that reminds me of this guy I know (more like kid).  He can be occupied for hours if you give him four markers.  He seems to enjoy switching the caps... *calls mental institute*   :D
That IS wierd. Cal is evil, leaving her post count as it is... lol.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Beem

*Just stares and grins at cal.*  I like you... hehe you are fun... I give you the second of my purple skittles... just for being so unique! *bethstows a purple skittle.*  About the marker cap dude, I think that is fun. *Once sat for two hours holding three pencils and re-arranging them.* ^_^*tosses skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Holby

*Feels threatened by Calria's post count* Something bad must be happening to Cal and her post count- they're secretly teaming up against me! Quick! Stop them before they become like Ereptor! :o
I will not deleted this

calria

*cackles*

ooooouuuuu.... purple skittle.... funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

*chases Holby on a broomstick*