NEWS UPDATE

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 27, 2011, 04:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Hat and a sign that reads "the end is near"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

If you're talking about me, I laugh at your foolish words. The end is not nigh, only more pointless, unoriginal RSL spamming :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

You only scorn us because of our supreme ability to post more than you could even imagine! Besides, I have antimatter based weapons, k? I mean seriously. Antimatter. Even nuclear power sucks compared to antimatter.

But then there's spam.

Oh yes, spam can create theoretically infinite amounts of energy with limited effort.

Unfortunately spam has been hard to come by for a while. Luckily we are drilling for more.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Your spam isn't funny, it's lame and unoriginal, with no underlying humour. Also, spam is spontaenous and unorganized, as I said before. Organizing and co-ordinating to spam is not actually spam. Spamming for the sake of it is also not spam.

As I said before, I am just joking with you lol. It's not important.

On that note, spam!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Firetooth on February 28, 2011, 01:23:15 PM
Your spam isn't funny, it's lame and unoriginal, with no underlying humour. Also, spam is spontaenous and unorganized, as I said before. Organizing and co-ordinating to spam is not actually spam. Spamming for the sake of it is also not spam.

On that note, spam!

Its spelled humor you lobsterback.

Also I'm not even getting worked up but you keep acting like I am... What happened to when me n' you battled it out? Nowadays its all "ohhh unga I was just joking" not fun at all. Of course your joking that's the point gosh!

Also spam is simply meaningless, unrelated, and obtrusive content. That can be coordinated. Take those spam bots for example. In any case, I digress.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on February 28, 2011, 12:49:55 PM
he needs a hat
No I have hats, firethooth may not copy me!

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 28, 2011, 01:26:19 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on February 28, 2011, 01:23:15 PM

On that note, spam!

Its spelled humor you lobsterback.

Also I'm not even getting worked up but you keep acting like I am... What happened to when me n' you battled it out? Nowadays its all "ohhh unga I was just joking" not fun at all. Of course your joking that's the point gosh!

Also spam is simply meaningless, unrelated, and obtrusive content. That can be coordinated. Take those spam bots for example. In any case, I digress.
I'm British, we use more u's, such as armour, colour, and yes, humour.

I don't really have the time or patience to litter every thread for 3 pages with "HA I win," either. :P

Ungatt Trunn II

QuoteI'm British, we use more u's, such as armour, colour, and yes, humour.

yes I was referring to this fact because...  *sigh* ya know my jokes are a lot more funny when you don't have to explain them.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 28, 2011, 01:44:57 PM
QuoteI'm British, we use more u's, such as armour, colour, and yes, humour.

yes I was referring to this fact because...  *sigh* ya know my jokes are a lot more funny when you don't have to explain them.
Well, it's bad enough spellcheck contradicts me, so I probably wouldn't have found it anyway :P

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not sure what you're talking about but it sure makes me feel like slapping you so super hard!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

As exiled leader of the SSP, I give my full support to one of the SSP greatest allies, SRA. So says Grimm, so shall it be.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

While I have an awesome evil mustache!

Krowdon

Peace has Mutton Chops of death.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Would like someone besides myself to confirm that SSP is back. And that I'm on the council.