NEWS UPDATE

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, February 27, 2011, 04:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

By my title as Grand General of SRA, I hereby declare that on this date the state of emergency status was officially removed from RSL and spa as a whole.

Due in part by a spirit that cannot be broken, a certain admin who isn't corrupt like those mod thugs who MUST BE TERMINATED FOR THE PURITY OF S....

Uhh...

Anyways. Directives are as follows:

Me and Krowdon hate each other, no exceptions.
Night Wolf is a drunkard
mods pretty much never bother us
Briar makes obscure comments that somehow make too much sense... (I think she is cheating reality but that's just me)
I AM IMMORTAL GET OVER IT
Firetooth is a public enemy and a giant poo face geezer monkey
Pippin is simply a manifestation of Firetooth's inflated ego. Ignore it.
Uhh, I forgot lol I made this all up on the spot.

Oh and SRA is now fully active again. So is our pure awesome. Took me a while but I managed to get our one computer running (A Macintosh 128k) and now our cloning, genetic modification, and cybernetic implant operations are fully functional once again.

I hereby request the RSL council re-approves SRA as its defending military force. After that we all open the door, get on the floor, everyone walk the dinosaur.
Ahh, things are almost feeling like the good ol' days again. To me at least.

HOOAH!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

I second whatever notion she approved!

Briar

Anyone remember if I posted the Constitution in Spa?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

This was, most unfortunately, the latest version I could find.

RSL POLITICAL POLICY
     approved version 1.1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents:
1. Various Groups
2. Powers and rules of those groups
3. Rules/laws
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Political groups of RSL:

1. Council

Consists of:

1 Head Chairman.
3-5 Council Members [To be Listed].

2. Military (SRA)

Consists of:

1 Grand General.
1 Head lieutenant.
1-3 Security Council members (In times of war).
Over 9000 soldiers.

3. Various Branches.

Other Branches exist that have yet to submit their layout.

1. DoF [Defenders of Spam].

We are here to protect innocent Spam from any hardships, we will serve loyally. We are the Police of Spam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powers and Rules of RSL.
-------------------------------------
Council:

Council members are to be appointed by the chairman. Their role is to decide what action RSL takes as a whole, as well as passing laws and otherwise changing RSL's rules.

Chairman:

The chairman has overall control over the council. They pick the succeeding chairman if the need arises. They have ultimate control but can be ousted if council votes for it and approval is made by the Grand General. If a member wishes to create a new branch of RSL, approval must be gained from the chairman AND the Grand General.

Military:

Grand General:

The Grand General has control over all of RSL's military assets, but is under direct control of the council. Before a new member is given full membership, it must be approved by the Grand General. Also Acts as head diplomat in the times of war.

Head lieutenant: Takes care of all of the little things for the Grand General. Takes control of SRA if need arises.

Security Council: Only exists in times of war. Members can either volunteer or be appointed by the Grand General. They make decisions regarding the well being of RSL and it's members. Can override any of the Grand Generals actions.

Over 9000 soldiers: One day they will serve a purpose.

Various Branches:

DoF [Defenders of Spam].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules/Laws:

Need to be Made.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008-2009 version 1.1  RSL policy. ONLY TO BE EDITED BY COUNCIL OR OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

you forgot this bit:

Rules/Laws:

1. All members must abide by the following rule or risk  barring from the organization.
2. Any Spammer may join Redwall: Spamlords with the exception of the Administration of Redwall: Warlords
3. All Members must be approved by a Majority of the Council Members.
4.  All members can be removed at any point if found violating any Laws or By-Laws of Redwall: Spamlords
5.   All members have the right to spam in any and all topics within the Spa Room 101 of Redwall: Warlords forums.
6.  All members must reserve their spam for the Spa Room 101 of Redwall: Warlords forums.
7.  All members must refrain from posting anime
8.  All members must wear pants on the 5th day of every 7 month but only when it is raining.
9.  All members may not place live hornets in their eye sockets
   9.1 If violated, hornets will be placed in your eye sockets
10. All members must remain random
11.  All members may not keep zombies as pets unless they have permit number 11.9.78b which can only be obtained when the moon is waxing.  The criteria is further outlined in Section C, subsection 67.7650, topic A, 'Pets and other pet like beings'
12.  All members must refrain from communicating with extraterrestrial life in relation to global warfare or total domination.  Those who wear Beatles socks will be will be considered conspirers against the human race and be considered in joint force with extraterrestrial life.
13.  All members must respect the number 13
14.  All members who have any and all wolf based names must refrain from spreading their ideals.  No member is allowed to create multiple wolf-based

Ungatt Trunn II

Very good, like I said that was an earlier version that I dug up.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

Rules and spam don't quite mix, but yes for the sake of completion we do need to fill in some holes. We need a council meeting is what we need, and people should submit ideas and the council holds a vote. Only problem is I can only remember a few members of council.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Pathetic dissidents, I don't have the time to crush your puny uprising against I, lord of spa!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

He reminds me of  those "The end is near" people.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 28, 2011, 12:29:24 PM
He reminds me of  those "The end is near" people.
Who are you talking to? Yourself?

Nothing new there.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar