Long live RSL!

Started by The Lady Shael, February 26, 2011, 11:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 02, 2011, 06:32:10 PM
You can't. DoF is a separate organization from SRA.

Say RSL is the USA. Say the DoF is the FBI. Then say the SRA is the United States Armed Forces. Assume that PSRA is like SOCOM. You see how paradoxical what you say is now?
Where is the SSP Trunn? Where is it?!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on March 02, 2011, 07:14:26 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 02, 2011, 06:32:10 PM
You can't. DoF is a separate organization from SRA.

Say RSL is the USA. Say the DoF is the FBI. Then say the SRA is the United States Armed Forces. Assume that PSRA is like SOCOM. You see how paradoxical what you say is now?
Where is the SSP Trunn? Where is it?!

Shhh, it's a secret...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

also I'd say it's more akin to the CIA or NSA. Or simply some kind of corrupt secret police.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 02, 2011, 07:16:13 PM
also I'd say it's more akin to the CIA or NSA. Or simply some kind of corrupt secret police.
Most likely the the third I suppose...

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

What is this asdf that you speak of?

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

This means nothing to Grimm!

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

No, Krowdon I am not. And since you didn't spell fail, phail, it you who really is phailure. :P

Ungatt Trunn II

EVERYTHING FAILS!!!
'cept me

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont spell it the alternate way.

Mr.Grimm

In spa it should be spelled phail.