Long live RSL!

Started by The Lady Shael, February 26, 2011, 11:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 02, 2011, 06:16:59 PM
Oh you are, but unfortunately I make a terrible politician but a great warmonger.

But if Night Wolf doesn't start being more active I shall request he gets punishment for his complacency!

Also Krowdon was originally in it but its been changed like, over 9000 times. We shall get it cleared up some day.

Its cool guys.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Send Night Wolf to Superjail!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

HUZZAH! That man should not be allowed to run around dressed as a bunny girl. whats wrong with him?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Krowdon

If you think he has issues, you should see his mother.

Ungatt Trunn II

Now now people, he is your chairman. The real enemies are pippin (sorta), Firetooth, and of course mods. Admins are cool though because I mean, they actually love us!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 02, 2011, 06:23:18 PM
Now now people, he is your chairman. The real enemies are pippin (sorta), Firetooth, and of course mods. Admins are cool though because I mean, they actually love us!

Whats with the (Sorta) next to Pippin? we went to War against him and Firetooth. there is no "Sorta"

Kyrolin Zenyar

DEATH TO ALL THE OTHERS!  Oh, and didn't all the chairmen I can remember get hung?  But I can only remeber Mao-Tse Tung...

Krowdon

I KNOW NOT WHAT YOU MEAN!

Kyrolin Zenyar

Ungatt Trunn II

We can't hang Night Wolf he's too drunk.

I put (sorta) next to pippin because he is such a rare find these days. Also he made a division is RSL, The DoF. Basically like the US Marshals or something like that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 02, 2011, 06:27:08 PM
We can't hang Night Wolf he's too drunk.

I put (sorta) next to pippin because he is such a rare find these days. Also he made a division is RSL, The DoF. Basically like the US Marshals or something like that.

This is true. *Doesnt remember DoF*

Kyrolin Zenyar

Department of Failure?  I hereby destroy it, replacing it with the PSRA!

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

You can't. DoF is a separate organization from SRA.

Say RSL is the USA. Say the DoF is the FBI. Then say the SRA is the United States Armed Forces. Assume that PSRA is like SOCOM. You see how paradoxical what you say is now?
DIE HIPPIE DIE