Username

Started by Blobfish, February 26, 2011, 01:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

You made me swallow my water wrong.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I was typing a response, then chokes on the water I was trying to drink while I was typing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

oh so that was your fault not mine and its saying turbo sign ups are open but shael said they wouldnt be until 9:30 so im unsure if they are still working on it or not

Krowdon

Im going to wait to be sure.

Night Wolf

yea thats what im doing

Krowdon

Night Wolf

only 15 minutes krowdon

Krowdon

Yay! I found a good song to listen to. So I'll live.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

5 minute song.

Rasputin

By Boney M

Night Wolf

you only have to listen to it 5  more times  :P

Krowdon

I KNOW! IM BORED OF IT NOW! I should listen to Disney Music.

Night Wolf

your posting has slowed lol

Krowdon