Username

Started by Blobfish, February 26, 2011, 01:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

The pet shop around hear has a parrot and they leave the cage open for to fly about and have warnings around the store like parrot may bite lol

Krowdon

I got bitten by the green one.I had a little scar on my fiinger for about a year. Its gone now.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Ive only ever been I guess it would be "nibbled" by a parakeet before lol

Krowdon

Those are small, right? I like small birds.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yess, simple googling of a parakeet and you can see how small they are

Krowdon

Google Images is dangerous territory, my friend

Night Wolf

type in albino parakeet I just did it nothing bad came up on the first page

Night Wolf

I didnt look after that...so no promises

Krowdon

Those are cute birds.

And I googled "Prussia" and got stuff.

Night Wolf

Indeed they are Im thinking about getting a second one with my next paycheck hes 90% white but has a blue patch on his back and I really liked him and want a friend for my current one

Krowdon

Then you might get baby parakeets.

Night Wolf

Possibly and I personally thin that would be very cool...But since one of them is an albino I dont think it would happen

Krowdon

What? I think theres nothing wrong with an Albino. Its just their genes. They got an Albino one instead of colour.

Night Wolf

For some reason Im thinking albino are incapable of producing offspring...I could be totaly wrong but I think  :-\

Krowdon

I dont think so. Im pretty sure its their genes. Albino humans can breed.