Why in the world?

Started by Krowdon, February 18, 2011, 02:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 22, 2011, 01:42:59 PM
QuoteGuest      02:40:05 PM   Viewing Krowdon's profile.

The guest strikes again!

Hmm. We have a Mystery on our hands! Lets split up and serch for clues. Night Wolf and I will go left, and Ungatt, Shael and Pippin go right. Alright gang?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah, I bet you and Wolfy boy will do a TON of clue searching, being together alone like that.  ::)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Of course we do. I found fingerprints on the staircase. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

We use escalators in spa room. Stairs are for people too unfortunate to have escalators.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What! This is 1863. We have no escalators.

Ungatt Trunn II

Spa is its own existence all together, reality is very fluid here. We regularly have shifts in time and the law of physics. Other dimensions have been known to converge with spa and in more extreme cases be completely consumed altogether. Luckily us spammers are more than adapted to this so we survive and even thrive in these otherwise unsurvivable conditions.

Basically nothing is an absolute fact in spa. Nor is nothing as it seems. The only fact in spa is that spam is dominate and all else is to be shunned.

Any questions?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 22, 2011, 07:57:12 PM
Spa is its own existence all together, reality is very fluid here. We regularly have shifts in time and the law of physics. Other dimensions have been known to converge with spa and in more extreme cases be completely consumed altogether. Luckily us spammers are more than adapted to this so we survive and even thrive in these otherwise unsurvivable conditions.

Basically nothing is an absolute fact in spa. Nor is nothing as it seems. The only fact in spa is that spam is dominate and all else is to be shunned.

Any questions?
Quote from: Twilight Shadow on August 26, 2010, 12:14:52 AM
no der but possible not really though
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 22, 2011, 07:57:12 PM

Any questions?

Why are you such a blabbermouth? :3

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on February 23, 2011, 03:26:27 PM
It's Grimm
*Twirls the end of evil mustache* Curses! Foiled again! I'll get you Briar Do-Right! If it's the last thing I do! *Escapes into hot air balloon.*

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on February 28, 2011, 03:47:07 PM
Quote from: Briar on February 23, 2011, 03:26:27 PM
It's Grimm
*Twirls the end of evil mustache* Curses! Foiled again! I'll get you Briar Do-Right! If it's the last thing I do! *Escapes into hot air balloon.*

Ungatt and Grimm are different people.

Maybe.

Mr.Grimm

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know.

Ungatt Trunn II

Me and Grimm are separate entities but we both are spawn of Cthulhu so why does it matter?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

You will all learn the wrath of Cthulhu! Or not. Whatever.