Why in the world?

Started by Krowdon, February 18, 2011, 02:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Guest  01:03:58 PM Viewing Krowdon's profile

Would Anyone want to view my profile?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I see guests watching me all the time

Krowdon

Im being stalked by my fanboys.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Krowdon

Night Wolf! Have you ever seen a turtle fence?

Krowdon

Lol. In his Bunny Girl suit too.

Twilight Shadow

I have disowned you as my sis krowdon because you are a mean jerk trying to kidnap pa after his honeymoon tsk tsk

Krowdon

What! I wouldnt do that to Peace! I was suggesting to Pippin. I luff PA too much to do that to him.

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Briar

Do you ever think Peace reads things like this and just end up shaking his head?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

A Potter, Potter,Potter, Potter, Potter, Potter,Potter, SNNNAAAAPPPPEEE it's a SNAAAAPPPPPPEEEE
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?