Got the ol' personality back

Started by Briar, February 16, 2011, 11:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I'm not special enough to get stars....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Lady Shael

I tried to give them back but she couldn't post on the forums for some reason. =/ I still have to figure that out.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

=(

I feel a training montage coming up...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ungatt Trunn II

I think she should go on without stars. At least I would. Newcomers would be all "owww I shouldn't mess with that person they don't even have stars."

Scare everyone.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But what if she wants stars? It makes you feel all good inside to go "Hey! I have more stars than so-and-so"
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah but anyone can have stars. She would be the ONLY ONE!!! And everyone would treat her like Clint Eastwood in that Clint Eastwood movie about Clint Eastwood.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

That's true...that kinda makes Briar the 8th wonder of the RWL world.

Ungatt Trunn II

A non-partial entity, floating about the forums and... observing. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Now, the Ordinary RWLers

Had accounts with stars.

The Special RWLers had none on thars...

(Shall I continue?)

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm-ahh, soh sorreh madam, but-uhhh, I got tha starsies yah seeh?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE/1/WON/WUN/╤►█!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE