Annoying Accounts

Started by Darkness, April 03, 2003, 12:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

I'm sick of looking at them and it is no longer the top ten it is the top 9 because Kilk's dead army just sits up there.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

wolf bite

Oh I like them. if they were gone then I could not find the news about them and their final battles, thus who killed them.

there is a link at the top of the scores page that take them away for all those that don't want to see them.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

i would like a graveyard for them.  for the killed ones that is.  not for disabled.  disabled should be gone forever.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

I agree with Ereptor. I don't like scrolling through red and yellow accounts, but I've never had to on this server... Disabled accounts should be deleted.

Holby

Disabled = Hall of Shame

Simple, eh?
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Isn't that just like TSR?

Holby

Probably. They won't mind, though. And there's places for disabled and dead in most Promisances, normally. Why this one's an exception, I don't know.
I will not deleted this

Sonoras

Lets just say,
disabled=hall of shame  
killed=graveyard
wow,its settled  

calria

Here's an idea- we could say "let's save our Admins the time to re-program that stuff, since they do so much already!"

How about that one?

Badrang the Tyrant

:lol: I like that idea cal!

Trident

I'd like to be able to look at the Scores without having to end up going to Warlord Search because of all the dead/disabled warlords.

Dead Eye

I like looking at dead accounts, to show that I was ok before I died. I am a dead rank 30. Pretty cool to look there at me.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Dead Eye, I think you're just kind of sad.
Sad in a very cute and lovable way, but still...

*pats*

Holby

Beatles always brought up new ideas for the game on the forum. The only thing that was taken notice of by the admin, though, was the chatroom. Wish that never came about.
Java = not working on my 'puter

*Still mildly annoyed he keeps missing out on all the chat room fun*
I will not deleted this

baska

Don't worry Holby, Your not missing out on much.....not much at all. <_<