Umm....wow.

Started by Menatus, April 02, 2003, 06:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

On the normal server, I just lost over 20,000,000 offensive points and 20,000,000 defense points. I lost over 40,000 land, a couple million of each troop, and 30,000,000 networth, not to mention all my money.

Ech...ech....I am not having fun. Not to raise happy ponies...but it's a good thing Warlords is EVIL!!!!

...okay now that I've said that enjoy my spam post. :(

General Austin

NOOOOO!!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU? :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

*huggle*

My sympathies, hun!

Want some money? I've got lots... How much do you need?

Badrang the Tyrant

I would really send you aid, but you are too high up in ranks for me to send you any.

windhound

lol, I just fell to about your level Menatus...  I lost 30,000 out of my 45,000 acers and about half my army in less than 20 min...  I think that might have been faster than your fall, I donno...  
...my army is still big enough to eat food and money quite nicely...  I need to put them on half rations, too bad you cant...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

*lol* I let mine starve- they only eat every 24 hours. I have to have them strong and tough, you know!
Except for my leaders. They can have /anything/ they want :D . Very important to me, they are.
I will not deleted this