Blobfish

Started by Sharptooh, November 21, 2010, 10:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I actually have three different tasks that I rotate throughout the day
Job #1: I place strips of velcow into little slots on move "tools" is what we call them but they are bassicly molds for the seats and then put felts(pieces of cloth onto the tops of the molds) this part harder then is sounds cuz you have to slide it onto 2 pegs at the bottom slide the side of it between 3 posts and then put the top and bottom onto spikes and then smooth it out on the side and you litterally have about 2-3 seconds to do this

Job #2 I put meatle interior (frames) into the the tools and place a different felt on the tools which only needs to be pushed onto 4 pegs and smoothed out on teh bottom but these come in rows of five at a time and your the last person on the line when your doing this so if you mess up no one is there to save you.

Job #3: you have place 5 clips into the the bowl(bottom) of the tool and each clip has two snaps and these come in rows of 3-5 at a time and then you have an occasional piece of velcrow in. The clips are consitered the hardest job in the entire factory

Krowdon

Wow. Its impressive you can do that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

IM still pretty slow but as of tomorrow night Im starting to work by myself so Ill have to get faster at it

Krowdon

You better. I dont want to sit in a truck and fall through the floor.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

We only make f150, explorer and mustang seats...I only make the f150 and explorer seats tho mustang parts are handled by another line   :'(

Krowdon

Thats okay. *gives you a daisy*

Night Wolf

yea but the mustang parts are much easier to make lol

Krowdon

Those people have no skills.

Night Wolf

The actually dont the line they work on stops while they put parts onto it. Most ppl cal it the hadicapped line

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on February 26, 2011, 07:41:57 PM
The actually dont the line they work on stops while they put parts onto it. Most ppl cal it the hadicapped line

Lol. Dont lose your hand.

Night Wolf

Id actually kinda like to work on that line cuz it pays the same but its easier but I kinda like know im doing the hardest job in the factory

Krowdon

Self Esteem thing. I do that too.

Night Wolf

Hows that a self esteem thing?

Krowdon

Cause you're like "Ha! Im better than those neebs on the line that stops!"

Night Wolf

Its more of an im not gonna let this job get to me like it gets to 90% of the ppl who get hired there.
I was told that most new hires dont make to lunch on the first day