Blobfish

Started by Sharptooh, November 21, 2010, 10:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

I look like blobfish?
Im so proud of myself

Krowdon

HOw does Steph deal with you?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Oddly enought its stuff like that last comment she likes about me.

Trust me shes as weird as I am  :wink:

Krowdon

You should have her come play a turbo round with us or something.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

Yes, it's not official until you get your significant other to post on the RWL forums.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Night Wolf

I will try but I think she might find it boring  :-\

But Ill still ask her to sign up so u can meet her

Krowdon

Yay! Turbo or Reg?

And My friends found RWL did not suit their tastes. But I've been here almost 3 years. so, yeah.

Night Wolf

If I can get her to join it will be turbo and we'll dominate the server as awesome and awesomer! lol

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Neither is a ham sandwhich so where are we going with this?

Krowdon

To invade, and take over, Shaels house.

Night Wolf

And then we will rule RWL!!! >:D

Krowdon

But... Neither of us can code stuff. :/

But we'd have power!