Blobfish

Started by Sharptooh, November 21, 2010, 10:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Im dying for this turbo reset. I need to dry my hair, but I want to sign up for Turbo first.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Lol its taken an extra 15 minutes!
Im so upset I could nom a shoe right now  :P

Krowdon

*gives you a shoe* The longer it takes, the more epic.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

DO I even want to ask whos shoe this is?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I can blow dry my hair now. BRB

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Is drying your hair normally difficult?

Krowdon

Its thick, but I towel dried it while at the computer, so it wasnt as wet.

Night Wolf

Ah I see I normally just shake the water out of my hair like a dog and then let nature finish the job :P

Krowdon

It has to look nice. I have a thing tomorrow.

Night Wolf

Im supposed to have thing tomorrow but Im expecting for something to come up

Krowdon