for oldbies... or anyone... whatever

Started by Blood Wake, November 11, 2010, 04:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you ever sometimes almost forget that this game is based on Redwall?

redwall?
2 (8%)
yes
13 (52%)
no
8 (32%)
of course not, don't be ridiculous
5 (20%)
Blood Wake = Idiot (most popular choice)
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Blood Wake

I know there's reminders everywhere, but I mean, 8 years.... we're just used to the game and community. We almost never talk about the books that got us here.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Ive only been here for two years and I forget  :-\

Twilight Shadow

I have been here for 6 months and I forgot... :'(

Firetooth

Yeah, though I actually still read a ferw of the better books that stick outside the horribly boring storyline thatlike 60% of them seem to follow-abbey is attacked, warrior arrives, evil vermin are defeated, usually no line between good and evil, end, rinse and repeat.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

I've never read the books
I came here purely for the game and the community

I don't actually care about the books
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Krowdon

I joined this game because of the books. For the two years I have been here, I have never forgotten that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

Finally someone voted Blood Wake = idiot besides me
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Twilight Shadow

Should we throw up a discussion or a topic for redwall books in general

Blood Wake

Maybe the books should have their own section like the spa room and general discussion, I hadn't thought of that and though we only really care to talk about the game, it almost seems foolish that we don't have a section for talking about Redwall...

h

Twilight Shadow

Thats what I was trying to say a whole separate thing like GD real life spa reg turbo strat help polling. Well I think it should be in here since this is based off the books.
*Heading over to the polls

The Lady Shael

Yeah....I used to push Redwall-themed changes in the staff forum all the time.

Not much anymore. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!