Turbo Round 39 Immortalization

Started by windhound, October 28, 2010, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

QuoteIt was pretty funny though you have to admit that lol.

No it wasn't and no I don't. I don't think anyone found it funny, they either found it annoying or didn't care.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Exactly which made it funny for me that everyone was yet annoyed but some were laughing muhahaha.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on October 29, 2010, 07:32:25 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on October 29, 2010, 05:09:12 PM
Yea I sent everything you sent me to Naktareen but he put it all on the market like 3 hours before the reset >.<

Who's Naktareen and why did you send everything to him and not send it to me if you didn't want it? And why did you never respond about the 80 billion I sent to you so you could run a little easier?
Eh a noob I was teaching at the begining of the round , figured id boost him up into the top ten, got him up to 6th I think.
And yea your money helped alot thanks  ;)
I was able to buy all the stoats I needed to break shadow and volkov without wasting turns looting  for the like last week of the round  :P

Gen. Volkov

QuoteLancelot was Briar

Yeah, I think you told me that, I just forgot.

Oh, and I'm curious, Night Wolf and windy, how much of your final networths were actually produced by you vs sent to you?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Aside from what I sacked from windy to take 2nd I produced all my  finishing net