People who look like General Volkov

Started by Holby, October 15, 2010, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Twilight Shadow... I'm not a ginger! Additionally, while I do have a beard, it is not trimmed like that. His nose is also much different, and I don't have that much acne. Though I am scarier without glasses. I was going to post a picture of my awesome beardy-ness, but I decided against.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Why not?!

And yea, that last picture wasn't even close.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Oh fine, here. The reason I wasn't is because I only had a crappy webcam photo of me with a beard.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

Volkov! I'm flattered that you copied my facial hair!!

Shadow

I feel your beard should be on top and your hair should go on the bottom

Twilight Shadow

Yeah I know it wasn't close I was just going for the gamer and scary person without glasses part. Shadow are you talking about PA or Volz

Veneral Golkov

Sweet Deal, a thread all about Michael Moore! I love that guy! Everything he says should be taken at face value because he is awesome. Everyone says I look like him too!

Blood Wake

And just like that Veneral Golkov is born...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

Quote from: Veneral Golkov on October 30, 2010, 02:57:47 PM
Sweet Deal, a thread all about Michael Moore! I love that guy! Everything he says should be taken at face value because he is awesome. Everyone says I look like him too!

Ahahah awesome.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSweet Deal, a thread all about Michael Moore! I love that guy! Everything he says should be taken at face value because he is awesome. Everyone says I look like him too!

I hate you all. LOL.

QuoteVolkov! I'm flattered that you copied my facial hair!!

Wasn't actually intentional. My mustache won't grow in.

Neobaron

Quote from: Veneral Golkov on October 30, 2010, 02:57:47 PM

wat have I done... :(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.