Regular Server Reset Results

Started by The Lady Shael, October 09, 2010, 08:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

I am guessing its going to open up with the next turbo round? Just curious?

Night Wolf

Any word as to when regs gonna be up and running again?

Shadow

We are hoping soon, but there are a few major changes that we would -like- to get done beforehand. We will have to see what Shael's timetable is like ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

then I once again say that there should be a temporary standard game or something. it's weird going to the site and not being able to login to a game...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

Can we get a tentative date? Or we'll have more information at such and such time? Right now I could be checking the site every day for the next month hoping the games were hosted, which I'd rather not do.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Twilight Shadow

I am pretty sure there is not a time set in stone yet but I would like to know if it will at least be open by December?

Night Wolf

Im sure your getting sick of us asking but....think reg might be up by christmas?

Twilight Shadow

Do you possibly think they could be ending reg overall?
That would just ruin the game, I think.

Shadow

Reg most definitely won't be ending, don't be silly...

However, as to a date, I don't know. I haven't heard from Shael recently. I suspect she just got really busy at a rather unfortuneate time for RWL. Hopefully she will be back soon though! For all I know, she could be programming RWL as we speak ^_^

If you want to speed things up, be supportive! I know from experience, and common sense, that Shael is much more active here when people are excited about her activity :)

Twilight Shadow

We are excited about her activity....how do I put this. We prefer not to be surprised when reg does come out but it will still be excited. And if you could not tell everyone is on there tiptoes looking out the window to see when its coming...if you catch my drift :D

Night Wolf

It would be easier to show our appriciation if we had an update. I mean this in the most respectful way possible, just dont know how else to put it.

Shadow

Sorry guys, at this point I don't know any more than you do.

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on November 25, 2010, 08:00:29 PM
We prefer not to be surprised when reg does come out but it will still be excited. And if you could not tell everyone is on there tiptoes looking out the window to see when its coming...if you catch my drift :D
I don't catch your drift.
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

She said on Facebook something along the lines of "I should really put reg up"

That was more than a week ago I think
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gorak

does this site even have a reg server anymore?
or should we just close the Reg forum down since the game no longer exists
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.