dead-eye...dead????

Started by Ereptor, April 01, 2003, 06:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

TR Shadow

I talked to him, he just deleated his account.

Dead Eye

So that Ereptor couldn't get the kill!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Badrang the Tyrant

I would have done the same thing if I were in his situation.

Well Actually I Do Have a

"Ereptor then pretended using his other skill besides calculation to have killed dead-eye, and with his brilliant minions posted the topic Dead-Eye, Dead? It couldnt be, He was a proud leader taking pride in things he had absolutely no role in at all. Beware the numerical values of Mordor, they will conquer all with their all-seeing calculator screens."
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Badrang the Tyrant

I want to know who this guy is!  He cracks me up with his posts.

"With calculator in hand, Ereptor crawled up Mount Doom and silently approached the back of dead-eye, his ex-only friend. He went slowly, so as not to alert dead-eye or to disturb the teetering slab of rock they both stood on. He knew full well dead-eyes intention; suicide. Victory was in his grasp but suddenly, out of nowhere, came THE SUN! Ereptore staggered backwards annd let out a quick, soprano yell. He knew the sun was the only thing that could destroy him. His albino appearance hinted at his only weakness, ultraviolet rays! dead-eye heard the scream and chuckled to himself. He know only Ereptor had a voice that high due to not going through puberty. He quickly jumped and plummited to the ground. Ereptor knew his prey had eluded him but only he knew. Then he realized that he didn't need to backstab his old friend at all. Why not let him kill himself and then take credit for it. He knew he wasn't man enough to kill anyone anyway. That's where the Calculator of Death comes in. His Calculator doubled as a handy dandy taser which he used when "back-stabbing" friends. No not friends. He knew he had none. Allies. He had allies (make that ally) that he back-stabbed to gain power. But he would not let his guilt get in the way of networth domination. He knew he would be the  only Albino Emporer whose reign would be everlasting."
      -The Two

Dead Eye

I was never Erpeotr's friend. Always his enemy. Never his ally. I was 100% against him. It is why I am dead now, his workers and slaves hit me.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

Quote from: Dead EyeI was never Erpeotr's friend. Always his enemy. Never his ally. I was 100% against him. It is why I am dead now, his workers and slaves hit me.
I was Ereptor's friend once.  He watches out for his friends, and he really is a good friend to have.  Somewhere along the line our friendship dissapeared, but even then he will always remain as a person one could trust.  

Ereptor

I thank you for those kind words trident.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

Ereptor was in the clan LL the same time I was.  He offered for me to join him if he left the clan.  I agreed, not knowing of the evil he would create.  After about a week of him saying he wasn't leaving, I killed my account and restarted RWL for the thrill of it.

He is a good friend to have until he is deceived by his own greatness.