. .

Started by Blood Wake, October 02, 2010, 03:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

does no body talk anymore?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Night Wolf

Nope Not really No even the spa is pretty much dead  :'(

But HI Blood Wake

Twilight Shadow

No I would talk more but i might get gagged for saying hi or something stupid like that :D

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

Hi guys? How's the game been? Reg has been going on for a long time
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sharptooh

*edited to get rid of firetooth's noobish comment*

The forums do seem a bit deserted . . .  I think people are just busy, maybe when we get a new turbo round and reg is reset then the forums will come alive again.

I think the game is also lacking new players . . .

Twilight Shadow

Oct. 9th is reset bloodwake then we could actually get the game going with only 40 players not about 800 players

Sharptooh

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on October 03, 2010, 12:33:54 PM
Oct. 9th is reset bloodwake then we could actually get the game going with only 40 players not about 800 players

I think back in the day there actually used to be around 100/200 active players on reg

That was before I joined though . . .

Holby

Quote from: Sharptooh on October 03, 2010, 01:53:34 PM
Quote from: Twilight Shadow on October 03, 2010, 12:33:54 PM

I think back in the day there actually used to be around 100/200 active players on reg

That was before I joined though . . .
We've had more active players in the past three years than we had in the previous three. There were several hundred active accounts in reg's first (and the beginning of the second) era. Since then it's dropped. By 2005, I'm quite sure there were fewer than 40 active players in reg. It's picked up in the last couple of years.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Well from what I have been seeing its around 40 to 50

Stella Cadente

With Bob and Sevs gone, there has been no one to argue with, thus no conversations.

Twilight Shadow

Well people get pissed at me for no reasons...not pointing fingers...firetooth

Sharptooh

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on October 03, 2010, 11:08:45 PM
Well people get pissed at me for no reasons...not pointing fingers...firetooth

no der but possible not really though

Stella Cadente

I believe sharptooth's account got hacked.

Twilight Shadow

No der but possible not really though
(can't believe he is still ranting about this :D)