Girl, girl, girl
You gonna set me on fire
My brain is flaming
I don't know which way to go, yeah

Firetooth

Marie's the name of his latest flame
And I can play that on guitar.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Thats cool I cant play guitar at all :(

Firetooth

Well I can't play that many songs lol (bout 10 or so), the only difficultish thing about maries the name is the evil 4 finger g chord  >:( (but it sounds good so yeah)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

I hate how everyone thinks they can play guitar now.

I hereby admit that I cannot play guitar. I can make a few disturbing noises with it, nothing more.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 22, 2010, 05:12:23 PM
I hate how everyone thinks they can play guitar now.

I hereby admit that I cannot play guitar. I can make a few disturbing noises with it, nothing more.
Well I can is the difference, lol. Depends how you define "play," but I understand chords, tablature, notation, various forms of strums and playing in different tuning lol. All beginner stuff, but I'd still say that's the difference between random noices and focused playing.

And don't dare post the glorious exposition comrade image :D

Krowdon

I cant play anything. :(

Oh well. at least I have my boyfriend. *cuddles with a cat*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

And I'm still your cat, Krowdon.
Pies.

Krowdon

Of course you are sweetie. *pets Daryn*