Are fire and water at war?

Started by Peace Alliance, September 17, 2010, 02:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Sharptooh

It looks like this might continue, members of my clan involved in the killing won't see reason . . .

Gen. Volkov

Feragho won't listen to me. There is nothing I can really threaten him with, but I have let him know that the clan is not going to support his actions.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Gen. Volkov

I've been explaining the facts of life to him, he might be coming around.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Genevieve

Night Wolf

Quote from: Genevieve on September 22, 2010, 01:12:30 AM
the birds and the bees?
and the flowers and the trees?
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 22, 2010, 12:55:52 AM
I've been explaining the facts of life to him, he might be coming around.
Ive tried convincing him on both turbo and reg of what a waste of turns killing somone is...and then he goes and kills me while im sleeping  :'(

Twilight Shadow

He killed you because you killed him before you tried to explain hmmm...interesting

Gen. Volkov

Quotethe birds and the bees?

Er no... more how RWL works. You sick and twisted person.

Stella Cadente

edited for relevance