Are fire and water at war?

Started by Peace Alliance, September 17, 2010, 02:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Whats with the killings guys? play nice why don'tcha!

Firetooth

Old news, I ran like twice then some noob killed me for no reason when I actually logged on.
We need to teach new playeers that killing is unaccpetable...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Vargarth

I do not know..... Ferhargo, a newbie, killed three people and that started a war i though am not involved. God just killed gandalf my bro.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on September 17, 2010, 03:13:22 PM
Old news, I ran like twice then some noob killed me for no reason when I actually logged on.
We need to teach new playeers that killing is unaccpetable...
Yea well he killed several others, then eleyson took him down to 300 acres so I just finished him off...there is no war

Twilight Shadow

This is just a bloody battle. And gandalf's your bro, tell him i say hi vargarth

Vargarth

Twilight Shadow

Firetooth

Elyseon's the one who killed me NW...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

I'm going to put a stop to people in Water killing people. If everyone could just please restrain themselves whilst I teach the newbies the ropes, it would be much appreciated.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 18, 2010, 05:50:59 PM
I'm going to put a stop to people in Water killing people. If everyone could just please restrain themselves whilst I teach the newbies the ropes, it would be much appreciated.
If only snare would do the same  :-\

Vargarth

I have a message to God......
Do not try to kill me again, I have not done anything bad to you. You killed my bro, Gandalf and now you tried to kill me. You are probably a new player who thinks killing is the way to win... It is not.

Twilight Shadow

i have warned both the assassins the same

David

Feragho or w/e killed me as well..

Twilight Shadow

feragho is done killing i believe, I had a nice chat with him about that. He might still have the guts to drop you down to a low amount of land for someone else to kill but if he kills again. Just give me the heads up and I will talk to him again thanks.
~TS

Night Wolf

Quote from: Vargarth on September 19, 2010, 12:28:34 PM
I have a message to God......
Do not try to kill me again, I have not done anything bad to you. You killed my bro, Gandalf and now you tried to kill me. You are probably a new player who thinks killing is the way to win... It is not.
That hob nob tried to kill me to a few days ago  >:(
And why are fire members targeted the most? Yahoo(now Facebook) was killed, briars been killed at least twice and firetooth was killed and they attempted to take me out
Are you all that jealous of our awesomeness?