Fourier Series

Started by Shadow, September 15, 2010, 09:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Fourier Series make me want to harm myself. That is all.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

Twilight Shadow

Holby

I will not deleted this

Shadow

You know what's worse than Fourier Series? My Quantum Mechanics prof. Ugh...

Shadow

Yayz, I found the formula for the wavelength shift on compton scattering for a free electron with nonzero initial momentum, and my QM prof can suck it.

Night Wolf

You may as well have spoken japaneese there...

Ungatt Trunn II

I heard gamma rays are pretty cool.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

You talk, but all I hear is complicated algorisims or something I'm trying to sound like I have a distinguished intellect but I doubt the chance that I am doing it to a satisfactory degree :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

the hypothesis of the square root of 64 is not 8 but rather a guess around eight

Shadow

Sentence fragments are to

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Shadow on September 19, 2010, 01:14:22 PM
Yayz, I found the formula for the wavelength shift on compton scattering for a free electron with nonzero initial momentum, and my QM prof can suck it.
Did you find it off google?
Or did I give you the answer?! :o

Ungatt Trunn II

Why is Shadow discussing this Preschool stuff anyways. I hath procured for myself the Book of Books and Computers.

This book is 3 pages long, and contains every single bit of information in existence. But it has one flaw. When it was created, they knew it would be far too powerful. So as a rule, no nouns could be used in the book.

"So for can is or no?" Is a very common phrase. I just need time to decipher it. Then I'll destroy this universe with raining icicles, as the way to do that should be displayed...

FEEEAARRR MEEE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I found it on paper, not google. Google can't do symbolic math. Yet.